Sunday, July 3, 2011

35 weeks



Baby size: 45.7 cm, Baby weight: 2.4 kg
At this point, all of your baby’s major organs should be nearly complete. Your baby’s kidneys are completely developed and her liver is functional and capable of processing waste products.



(I wrote this back in the middle of June, but we didn't have home internet so I couldn't post it, and then I was admitted to hospital for the last couple of weeks! So sorry about the pause, I'm hoping to put the last couple of weeks up over the next couple of days)

With not long to go my opinion seems to vary daily! Sometimes (like right now) I feel fine and think that the next 3 weeks or so should be fine, no worries! And I wonder why I even complain at all. And then I have moments like last night where I cannot seem to stand up long enough to brush my teeth because it felt like I just could not get enough oxygen. And in moments like that I feel dizzy and exhausted and just want my body back! The C section is not until July and sometimes I seriously doubt I will be able to make it to that date.
This week we moved houses! I already feel at home in our new house, I was amazed at how quickly I felt at home! When I woke up after our first night here I didn’t have that disorientated feeling that I get when I wake up somewhere else (like a friends’ house or hotel), although maybe I lost that feeling after the six months of travel and waking up in a different hotel every 3 days or so.
Our house is looking pretty good, our furniture collection is not ideal yet, but that will just take time to collect all the pieces that I want and we don’t have a lot of that at the moment!
My biggest priority is getting that nursery into some sort of order before she gets here, even though she will be sleeping in our room until she is 6 months old.
I really want to get some wall stickers, we need to buy her cot and I also really would like to invest in a nice camera so we can get some high quality photos of her from the very beginning.
My arthritis has been feeling a lot better in the last week, to the point where I have felt able to ease off the steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment