Monday, January 24, 2011

Our baby

This will be my first post that I will tag as a 'pregnancy' one, so it'll be more lighthearted and about the baby.
Let me introduce you to him/her!
First of all isn't that just the cutest ultra-sound shot?
My husband, Ri says that they have my nose and his chin.
Most people seem to think he/she will be a girl. But I have to say that I dont mind either way.
I haven't felt him/her move as yet but I do try and sit very still at night in the hopes that I will feel that very first flutter.

1 comment:

  1. .. and that first flutter will be amazing! I still remember that exact day. I was laying on the couch relaxing with the television remote on my stomach and it suddenly just spun around, lol. I screamed, elated, to my husband and the fluttering movement inside my belly was incredible, indescribeable, and remembered to this day and probably all of my life.

    Hoping all is going well,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete