Friday, March 25, 2011

What I have to do differently (part 1)

I'm pulling my finger out and finally doing my first arthritis post! Here is a quick summery of three things that we've had to do because I'm not only pregnant but have arthritis.
The first thing Ri did for me was raise the couch. He built that wooden stand underneath so I don't have to struggle to get up as I get bigger (and to tell you the truth, it's hard enough getting up from a couch when I am NOT pregnant).



The next thing that I bet I am doing differently is working on my upper arm strength because there is doubt I will be able to lift my own baby.
I'm hoping to show that where there is a will...

The last thing that I'll share for now is that the arthritis is impacting on what we buy for Pook's. This is our pram and we picked this one (the MOST expensive by far) not because it's expensive or pretty but because it was the highest of all the prams by a long way!
I'm hoping to use it to get her around the house.

1 comment: