Monday, April 18, 2011

Almost One Year


Well we did go to a wedding yesterday and naturally that had me thinking about our own wedding. Which was a year ago in 2 weeks! I'll probably put up some more photos on our anniversary, but here are some that I think sum up the day nicely.

My Ring (which I LOVE)


A kiss from daddy


Ri and one of his two best men.

Our friend doing the ceremony.



















Ri carried me between photos.






They aren't the ones of us looking the nicest, but I still love these shots.

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you love them - they're beautiful shots and you too are just the cutest couple. I feel honored and blessed that I've followed your blog writings for a while and hope all good things for your future.
    Have a nice day,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete