Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine


Last year I actually went down to Melbourne for the weekend that Valentines fell on and left Ri at home. I'm not big on valentines day but it certainly has me thinking about how lucky I am! You see if this morning Ri had made me breakfast and brought it to me in bed (along with some tea) as well as made dinner after he got home from work, today would be a day like any other (he does that everyday).

I certainly consider myself very lucky to have married my best friend, a man who has taken me around the world and who is crazy enough to want to raise kids with me.
I guess it's a great day to say thank you and I love you.
I love you hunny. xo

1 comment:

  1. Aww, very sweet! :) You two are so cute together.
    I'm the opposite about Valentine's Day (I love it), because while my Jim also does everything for me every day, it's still nice to have a special day in the middle of our dull winter, to spice things up with some delightful gifts and such.

    ~Linda :)

    ReplyDelete